There hasn’t been much in the way of big surprises in the NBA this season, at least not at the top of the conferences. The teams that were expected to dominate have done so, and the only mild surprise has been the play of the Houston Rockets. They had a season to forget last year, but have done a magnificent job of putting that in the rearview mirror this season. They currently occupy the third spot in the Western Conference, and while their play of late has been a little up and down, it looks as though that #3 seed is going to be theirs to lose. The Rockets have what appears to be a straightforward game versus the struggling Orlando Magic on Tuesday night, but it’s worth remembering that the last two seasons have seen these teams split their season series. The Rockets won the first meeting of the season last month, which means that the Magic have to somehow find a way to get a win on the road if the split trend is to continue. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?