The Denver Nuggets will visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday in a Western Conference pro hoops betting battle between two teams not heading to the postseason. Coming into Wednesday, the Denver Nuggets held a 31-44 record, which was 10th in the West. The Nuggets are 5.5 games behind Dallas, and 1.5 games ahead of Sacramento. For New Orleans, they are 27-46 on the season. The Pelicans are 12th in the West, ahead of Minnesota, Phoenix and the Lakers. Both teams are playing back to back games; as the Nuggets are at Memphis on Wednesday, and the Pelicans are in San Antonio.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.