Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (2-0) into a matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers (2-0) after scoring 32 points in a 128-119 win over the Pistons. The 76ers are 6-point favorites in the game on Sunday, December 27, 2020, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The point total in the matchup is 217.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Philadelphia has a 7-3 record against Cleveland.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||76ers||Cavaliers||-7.5||217||-311||248||Regular Season||108-94 CLE|
|12/7/2019||76ers||76ers||-10.5||215.5||-663||487||Regular Season||141-94 PHI|
|11/17/2019||76ers||Cavaliers||-7||216.5||-286||234||Regular Season||114-95 PHI|
|11/12/2019||76ers||76ers||-11||219.5||-633||476||Regular Season||98-97 PHI|
|3/12/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-99 PHI|
|12/16/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-105 PHI|
|11/23/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 CLE|
|4/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-130 PHI|
|3/1/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-97 PHI|
|12/9/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 CLE|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia did not perform well against the spread last season, posting a 30-42-4 record.
- The 76ers posted a losing record of 12-17-1 against the spread when the spread was -6 or higher.
- In 40 of 76 (52.6%) contests last season, Philadelphia and its opponents hit the over.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland had a losing record against the spread, going 30-33-2 ATS (covering only 46.2% of the time).
- Cleveland and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 36 of 65 (55.4%).
- The 76ers and their opponents combined to put up more than 217 points in 50.6% of their outings last year (39 of 77 opportunities).
- Cleveland combined with its opponents to score more than 217 points in 42 of 65 opportunities (64.6%) last year.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 6.4 more points per game last season (223.4) than this game’s total of 217 points.
- The 76ers’ average point total in outings last season was 218.8, 1.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Cavaliers games last season averaged a total of 221.7 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Joel Embiid scored 23.0 points per game last season while tacking on 11.6 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons dished out 8.0 assists per game.
- Seth Curry made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Simmons collected 2.1 per game. Embiid averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Sexton put up 20.8 points per game last season.
- Darius Garland collected 3.9 assists per game and Andre Drummond pulled down 15.8 rebounds per outing.
- Kevin Love had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Drummond averaged 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title