With just a few games left to play in the regular season, the playoff fates of the majority of teams has already been decided. There are, though, still a few who are going to have to go right down to the wire to see if they end up in or out. For those teams that are chasing, there are a number of things that have to go right. They need to win, have other teams lose, and hope that the schedule maker has been kind to them in the final stretch. One team that can feel good about their situation right now are the Houston Rockets, despite the fact that they are the number 9 seed in the Western Conference. They have a crucial game against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night, but the 4 games that they have left remaining after that are against teams that are well below the .500 mark on the season. That stretch begins with the Phoenix Suns coming to town on Thursday night, and you can wager on this crucial game at the MyBookie NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot