The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and a good run of form could very easily catapult one of the outside teams right into the mix. The Detroit Pistons and Washington Wizards are currently occupying the 9 and 10 spots, respectively, but both are very much within reach of that coveted #8 spot. The Pistons have a 2.5-game lead over the Wizards right now, and would love to open that gap whilst also getting closer to the 8 spot. The last meeting between these two was incredibly tight, and we can probably expect more of the same here. This is going to be a tough one for pro hoops odds handicappers, but that’s all part of the fun.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.