We are at the stage of the season where the teams fighting for the final few spots in the playoffs cannot afford to go into any sort of extended losing streak. In the Eastern and Western Conferences, there are a pair of teams who are in that fight, but who have chosen now to decide to go on a positive run. The Portland Trail Blazers have come out of nowhere to put together a great stretch of games, while the Chicago Bulls are continuing to find a way to win despite having more than their fair share of major injuries to contend with. Both teams are beginning to make some noise in their respective conferences, which is why their match-up on Saturday night should be such a fun one to tune into. If you fancy having a little wager on this game, you can do so over the NBA betting spread page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?