On Thursday night, the Portland Trail Blazers will take on the Los Angeles Clippers at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The Portland Trail Blazers came into Tuesday with a 36-35 record, which was sixth in the West. Portland trailed fifth seeded Memphis by 5 games, but old just ½ game lead on both the Rockets and Mavericks, with 9th seeded Utah just 1.5 games behind. For the Los Angeles Clippers, they appear to be locked into the fourth seed in the West. Los Angeles is 43-26 on the season. The Clippers hold a three game lead over Memphis, which would give them home court advantage in the first round. Find the updated NBA online betting odds soon
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot