In case you didn’t notice, the 2015-16 NBA season kicked off yesterday with three games, but it today that we have the best NBA betting slate with a total of 14 games available for your enjoyment. Headlined by Minnesota’s rivalry visit to Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers, a sumptuous showdown between the Spurs and the Thunder in Oklahoma City, and Chicago’s trip to Brooklyn to see if the Bulls can horn their way into a win without getting trapped in the Nets; it is certainly going to a festive night for online sportsbetting basketball fans. Here is a brief look at today’s best games, complete with NBA betting odds and free picks for your consideration:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?