Oh, and for the sake of full disclosure, I’ll be picking Golden State to win all their two games this weekend without explaining why. If you need a reason for that, please read here for a reference as to how they messed my picks about a Clippers win yesterday. Or better yet, re-watch yesterday’s game at Los Angeles for a better understanding of my painful throw-in-the-towel admission that nobody (not even the Chicago Bulls who were one of the only two teams to beat the Warriors at the Oracle Arena last season) will stop the Warriors from reaching the NBA-best record of 15-0 by Sunday. That being said, here are the free NBA picks for the weekend you’ve been waiting for:
Warriors: 5th team in NBA history to start 13-0 or better pic.twitter.com/s924ufI1rn— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 20, 2015
Are these Golden State Warriors for real? After their big Thursday NBA betting odds victory in Los Angles that took their record to 13-0, I—even with my die hard Los Angeles blood cuddling in my veins—would have to swallow my pride and resoundingly say Hell-Freaking-Yeah! And that guy Steph Curry, let’s just give him this season’s MVP title and get it over with because, let’s face it, nobody will probably match his stats and clutch shots, going by his mind-blowing form since last season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.