It’s always fun when you get teams from opposing conferences going head to head, although it does make things a little tougher for online betting, as there isn’t always a lot to go on in terms of previous match-ups. We have one of those games coming on Tuesday night, and I have to say that this looks like a good one, with the Charlotte Hornets heading into Houston to face the red-hot Rockets. Charlotte are having a solid little season so far, and are currently occupying the number 6 seed in the Eastern Conference, with a 20-18 record. The Rockets have bounced back from what was a truly miserable year on court and off last season, and have blasted their way to the number 3 seed in the Western Conference. Given how they have been playing over the past few weeks, it would not be a huge surprise to see them climb just a little higher. This should be a good one, and you have to say that the Hornets are going to have their hands full against Harden and company.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot