Coming into the new NBA season, one of the more intriguing storylines was in regards to how the Southwest Division would play out this year. How would the Spurs adjust to life without Tim Duncan, and would the Rockets be able to rebound from what was a truly horrific season last year? The Memphis Grizzlies were a team heading into the new season with some question marks about what they would do this year, and as we approach the halfway point, those questions are starting to be answered. The Spurs have adopted a business as usual mentality, but they are being pushed to the limit by a resurgent Houston Rockets team, led as always by the enigmatic James Harden. The Grizzlies are a little way of the pace set by those two, but are still in a playoff spot right now. Friday night should be a good one, as Memphis will hit the road to take on the Houston Rockets, with the home team looking at potentially stealing the lead in the Southwest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.