Coming into the new NBA season, one of the more intriguing storylines was in regards to how the Southwest Division would play out this year. How would the Spurs adjust to life without Tim Duncan, and would the Rockets be able to rebound from what was a truly horrific season last year? The Memphis Grizzlies were a team heading into the new season with some question marks about what they would do this year, and as we approach the halfway point, those questions are starting to be answered. The Spurs have adopted a business as usual mentality, but they are being pushed to the limit by a resurgent Houston Rockets team, led as always by the enigmatic James Harden. The Grizzlies are a little way of the pace set by those two, but are still in a playoff spot right now. Friday night should be a good one, as Memphis will hit the road to take on the Houston Rockets, with the home team looking at potentially stealing the lead in the Southwest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot