It’s beginning to look as though the Eastern Conference in the NBA is going to take on a very similar look to that of last season. The Cleveland Cavaliers are maintaining their lead at the top, and while they aren’t exactly blowing the chasing pack away, they don’t really look as though they are ever going to relinquish the lead. The gap at the top now sits at 4.5 games, with the Toronto Raptors sitting in the second seed spot. Just a game back of Toronto are the Boston Celtics, who will have a chance to slice that slender margin when they travel to Canada on Tuesday night. It is the Celtics who would appear to have the edge in this one, as they are on a great run of form at the moment, but it is worth remembering that they have had a difficult time versus Toronto in the past couple of seasons. There is a lot of jockeying for position going on in the East right now, and this one could tighten things up considerably if the Celtics win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?