It’s beginning to look as though the Eastern Conference in the NBA is going to take on a very similar look to that of last season. The Cleveland Cavaliers are maintaining their lead at the top, and while they aren’t exactly blowing the chasing pack away, they don’t really look as though they are ever going to relinquish the lead. The gap at the top now sits at 4.5 games, with the Toronto Raptors sitting in the second seed spot. Just a game back of Toronto are the Boston Celtics, who will have a chance to slice that slender margin when they travel to Canada on Tuesday night. It is the Celtics who would appear to have the edge in this one, as they are on a great run of form at the moment, but it is worth remembering that they have had a difficult time versus Toronto in the past couple of seasons. There is a lot of jockeying for position going on in the East right now, and this one could tighten things up considerably if the Celtics win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.