Superstitious types will be spending this coming Friday locked in the safety of their own homes, safe in the knowledge that the bad luck of Friday the 13th won’t be able to reach them. It is of course all a lot of nonsense, as we bettors know that we make our own luck by looking at all the games on the schedule with a critical eye, no matter what date they fall on. The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t needed much luck since the return of King James, as they came into this season as the defending NBA champions. They have, so far at least, followed a very similar path to that which they took last season, which is to be a little up and down in regular season play. This Friday will see the Cavs go on the road to face a Sacramento Kings team that is better than they have been in quite some time, but who still need to get wins if they are to break into the top 8 in the Western Conference.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?