Because of its seven-game playoff series format, rarely does an NBA team ‘catch fire’ late in the season before hitting the playoffs where they promptly upset one or two of their higher-seeded counterparts as part of an unexpected postseason run. Still, while it’s a rarity that an NBA ballclub transforms from a drab-looking servant to a glamorous beauty that is the center of everyone’s attention, it’s not totally impossible either. Having said that, this look at three possible ‘Cinderella’ squads in each conference will both inform and entertain while giving you some expert insight into just how each of these title-hopefuls could perform this postseason. Okay, let me get started by saying that, in the NBA, a Cinderella squad is not going to be an eight seed that has a ‘super-slim’ chance of knocking off the conference’s No. 1 seed. No, an NBA Cinderella team is going to be a No. 2-5 seed that is capable of reaching the conference finals and giving the top-seeded team a really hard way to go at the very least. Here are my six possible Cinderella teams this postseason as wel as some NBA betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.