The playoff picture in the NBA is really starting to take shape now, as more and more team are clinching their spot and finalizing their postseason seeding. With just a few games to go in the regular season, there really isn’t much opportunity left for teams to make a major move, but there are a few that can change their position to something a little more favorable. One of those teams would be the Washington Wizards, as they have a shot at getting the #3 seed in the Eastern Conference. It is neck and neck between them and the Toronto Raptors right now, and it’s all going to come down to how they play in those final few games. With this in mind, there is almost zero chance that the Wizards will rest anyone over the final few days, even when playing a team as readily beatable as the New York Knicks, who have already been eliminated from playoff contention. The Wizards will try to take a bite out of the Big Apple when they head there for a crucial game on Thursday night. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.