The Atlanta Hawks are a perfect example of how fleeting success can be in the NBA, as they have slid a long way from the team that won the Eastern Conference just two seasons ago. The Hawks are a playoff team every year, but they routinely struggle against the better teams in the conference once it comes to crunch time. They had a real rollercoaster regular season, and there has been talks of locker room dissension throughout the year. That appears to have carried over to the postseason, as they find themselves down 2-0 in their series with the Washington Wizards as they prepare to head home for Game 3. It goes without saying that this is a game that the Hawks need to win, as you get the sense that they will go out with a whimper if they end up falling behind 3 games. The Wizards have looked very good through the opening two games, but the fact that they have not been great on the road this season may explain why they are coming into this one as a 3-game underdog. Find out more about the updated NBA betting spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.