There is a lot of pressure that every team needs to deal with in the NBA playoffs, but things become even more stressful when you go in as one of the favorites. Expectations tend to be through the roof, especially when you consider that the top seeds in each conference are generally head and shoulders above the rest in terms of quality. It’s fair to suggest that some of the pressure may actually have been removed from the Cleveland Cavaliers, mostly because many NBA fans have already written them off after they struggled so badly at the end of the regular season. To their credit, the Cavaliers have come out and silenced their critics through the first two games of their opening round series versus the Indiana Pacers, but the true test is likely to start in Game 3, as the Cavaliers are going on the road, which is not a place where they tend to do very well. If they can go full steam ahead and pick up the sweep, people may start taking notice again, but lose, and more folks may be jumping off the bandwagon. Find out more about the latest NBA betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot