Electrifying Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook might win this season’s league MVP award, but likely runner-up James Harden will look to outplay his former teammate for the second straight game when he and his third-seeded Houston Rockets teammates take on Westbrook and the sixth-seeded Thunder on Wednesday night. After leading the explosive Rockets to an emphatic win and ATS cover, let’s find out if Harden and company can duplicate their impressive Game 1 dominance in Game 2. Find out more about the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?