Electrifying Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook might win this season’s league MVP award, but likely runner-up James Harden will look to outplay his former teammate for the second straight game when he and his third-seeded Houston Rockets teammates take on Westbrook and the sixth-seeded Thunder on Wednesday night. After leading the explosive Rockets to an emphatic win and ATS cover, let’s find out if Harden and company can duplicate their impressive Game 1 dominance in Game 2. Find out more about the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.