We are at the point in the season where some of the teams making a late run are just about in the too little too late category. The perfect example of that would be the Milwaukee Bucks. Even though they have reeled off 3 straight wins, they are still pretty far out of the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference. They still have a shot mathematically, but also know that they have a number of tough games to play as they head down the stretch. Their Tuesday night home tilt with the Toronto Raptors would definitely serve as one of those tough match-ups, as the Raptors are still in with a legitimate shot of winning the East. There are a number of reasons, other than the current gulf in the standings between these to, why the Raptors are going to be favorites for this one, but the recent run of form by the Bucks suggests they might just pull off the NBA betting lines upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.