We are at the point in the season where some of the teams making a late run are just about in the too little too late category. The perfect example of that would be the Milwaukee Bucks. Even though they have reeled off 3 straight wins, they are still pretty far out of the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference. They still have a shot mathematically, but also know that they have a number of tough games to play as they head down the stretch. Their Tuesday night home tilt with the Toronto Raptors would definitely serve as one of those tough match-ups, as the Raptors are still in with a legitimate shot of winning the East. There are a number of reasons, other than the current gulf in the standings between these to, why the Raptors are going to be favorites for this one, but the recent run of form by the Bucks suggests they might just pull off the NBA betting lines upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?