Much of the attention in the Eastern Conference has been on what the Cleveland Cavaliers are up to on any given night. The fact that the second-placed Toronto Raptors aren’t getting a lot of press is probably something that suits the team from north of the border just fine. They have quietly crept to within 3 games of King James and his Cavaliers, and will be looking to make a surge in the second half. Their current form should see them as favorites for their NBA odds match-up with the banged up Bulls, but history might suggest that the Raptors are not going to have an easy time coming away with the win in the Windy City.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.