We all have a little habit of getting a little too carried away with a single result when the playoffs get started. A loss in the opening game of a series by one of the top teams in the conference can lead to a level of mass hysteria that really isn’t warranted. When the Indiana Pacers came out and beat the Toronto Raptors on the road in Game 1 of their opening round series, volumes were written detailing just how fragile this Toronto team was, and how the Pacers had them totally figured out. The good news for Toronto fans is that their team didn’t seem to buy into the headlines, as they promptly went out and won the next two, including Game 3 on the road in Indiana. The talk of fragility will rise again if the Pacers can take Game 4, but there is also the possibility that the Raptors silence the critics by taking a 3-1 series lead and heading home. You can place you wagers on this one by visiting the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?