We all have a little habit of getting a little too carried away with a single result when the playoffs get started. A loss in the opening game of a series by one of the top teams in the conference can lead to a level of mass hysteria that really isn’t warranted. When the Indiana Pacers came out and beat the Toronto Raptors on the road in Game 1 of their opening round series, volumes were written detailing just how fragile this Toronto team was, and how the Pacers had them totally figured out. The good news for Toronto fans is that their team didn’t seem to buy into the headlines, as they promptly went out and won the next two, including Game 3 on the road in Indiana. The talk of fragility will rise again if the Pacers can take Game 4, but there is also the possibility that the Raptors silence the critics by taking a 3-1 series lead and heading home. You can place you wagers on this one by visiting the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.