In the Western Conference, you are currently looking at a group of teams that are divided by a pretty wide gulf from top to bottom. The excitement there is pretty much starting to wane, but that is absolutely not the case in the East. The Toronto Raptors have been in hot pursuit of the Cleveland Cavaliers at the top for quite some time now, while the jockeying for positions in the other playoff spots is really beginning to heat up. There are several battles in there that will probably not be decided until the final week of the season. The Raptors are out on the road right now, and their next stop will take them into Indiana, which is never an easy place to go and get a win. The Pacers are battling for their playoff lives right now, and you can bet that we will get a pair of teams going all out for the pro hoops odds win in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?