NBA basketball betting enthusiasts everywhere should expect a high-scoring affair when Damian Lillard and the red-hot Portland Trail Blazers host the ‘defenseless’ Houston Rockets in a pairing of Western Conference title hopefuls on Thursday night. You see, the Rockets have made a habit this season out of putting points on the board at a high rate – while giving up even more. Portland has also gone ‘loco’ when it comes to scoring the ball, having scored 112 or more in each of their last five games. Now, let’s find out why this game looks like a pro hoops betting shootout just waiting to happen.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?