Things are beginning to heat up at the bottom half of the playoff race in the Western Conference, with just 2 games separating the 6th seed from the 9th. There are also still a couple of teams in the chasing pack who may yet be able to make an impact. Just look at the Portland Trail Blazers (9-1 in their last 10 games) as the perfect example of a team that can come out of nowhere to take a real run at a playoff spot. The Utah Jazz are currently occupying the 9th seed in the West, but are just a half game back of the Houston Rockets in 8th. A win for the Jazz in this game could send them into a playoff position, and perhaps serve as the sort of confidence booster they need to finish the regular season on a winning run. This should be a close game with both teams bidding for those final playoff spots and a sure deal NBA betting duel to wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?