Things are beginning to heat up at the bottom half of the playoff race in the Western Conference, with just 2 games separating the 6th seed from the 9th. There are also still a couple of teams in the chasing pack who may yet be able to make an impact. Just look at the Portland Trail Blazers (9-1 in their last 10 games) as the perfect example of a team that can come out of nowhere to take a real run at a playoff spot. The Utah Jazz are currently occupying the 9th seed in the West, but are just a half game back of the Houston Rockets in 8th. A win for the Jazz in this game could send them into a playoff position, and perhaps serve as the sort of confidence booster they need to finish the regular season on a winning run. This should be a close game with both teams bidding for those final playoff spots and a sure deal NBA betting duel to wager on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.