With the trade deadline now upon us, there are a number of teams that are sure to be sellers in the market. The Phoenix Suns are likely to be in that group, as the general consensus is that they need to blow up their current roster and start fresh. The Houston Rockets are still on the cusp of a playoff spot, and may make a couple of changes in order to try and push on in the second half. Whatever the case, these are a pair of teams in trouble, and both are in need of some wins in order to inject some life back into their respective seasons. The Rockets are likely going to be the favorite for this pro basketball odds bout, especially given the recent woes of the Suns.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.