In Game 5 of the best of 7 NBA playoffs odds series at Oracle Arena in Northern California, the Houston Rockets will take on the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors won the first two games of the series, before Houston picked up a Game 3 win. Golden State bounced back, despite losing Steph Curry with a game 4 win. The Houston Rockets snuck in as the 8th seed in the Western Conference, with just a 41-41 record. Houston finished just a single game ahead of the Utah Jazz in the West. For the Golden State Warriors, they were able to win 73 regular season games in just 82 games. The Warriors won the Western Conference by 6 games over the Spurs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.