Two teams not heading to the postseason will get together in Denver on Saturday; as the Sacramento Kings visit the Denver Nuggets. The Sacramento Kings come into the weekend with a 30-45 record, which is 11th in the Western Conference. The Kings are ahead of the Pelicans, Timberwolves, Suns and Lakers. For the Denver Nuggets, they are 32-45 on the season, and coming off a huge road win in Memphis on Wednesday, followed by a road loss at New Orleans on Thursday. Check out the latest NBA betting lines at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Game Preview & Pick
- Rockets vs Lakers NBA Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.