The #Warriors are cruising & making more history from long range.The Weekly Dish » https://t.co/TSNQfyGaCw pic.twitter.com/ZS01SGxNhP — GoldenStateWarriors (@warriors) February 3, 2016
(Truth is) I never should have let you go (Truth is) And it’s killing me cuz now I know (Truth is) And when it’s all said and done Guess I’m still in love with you – Fantasia Barrino If you don’t know the above lyrics by R&B artist Fantasia, that’s okay. The point is that only four NBA teams are ‘safe’ bets to win the 2016 NBA Championship – and that’s the truth, no matter how you feel. This look at my top four favorites to hoist this season’s Larry O’Brien trophy will give you the insight you’ll need in order to maximize your wager on one or more of these title hopefuls. With that said and a full slate of NBA roundball action taking place tonight, let’s get started. Don’t forget to check our NBA lines to stay on top of each and every game!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.