You can tell the happiness level of a team by the amount of trade rumors swirling around them at the deadline. There is almost nothing coming out of San Antonio, while all the talk in LA is about whether or not Blake Griffin will have a new home in a couple of days. All of that will play out in the next 48 hours, but first there is the business of the Spurs taking a trip to the Staples Center to face the Clippers on Thursday, February 18. Game time for this one is at 10:30 PM EST on TNT. Find out more about the latest NBA online spread soon.
The Spurs have been fantastic at home all season long, and all the defeat that they have taken this season have been on the road. The Clippers will likely be the underdog here, but that little away record stat of the Spurs may just give LA a little bit of a confidence boost. This should be a fun one to wager on, and you can do so by heading on over to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot