There are some NBA fans who would consider the All-Star Game to be a distant second if it were to come down to a contest between the game and the Slam Dunk Competition. It is the latter that gets a lot of play, simply because we get to see players doing things that just wouldn’t happen in a regular NBA game. This contest is the ultimate in one-upmanship, as each contestant tries to deliver something never seen before. Pulling off an incredible dunk can mean living on in All-Star Weekend history. You cannot see highlights of previous dunks without seeing Blake Griffin leaping over a car to make a dunk. It’s that sort of moment that the competing players will be looking for this weekend in New Orleans. Let’s look at some of the contestants for the Slam Dunk contest, as well as the latest NBA betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.