There are some NBA fans who would consider the All-Star Game to be a distant second if it were to come down to a contest between the game and the Slam Dunk Competition. It is the latter that gets a lot of play, simply because we get to see players doing things that just wouldn’t happen in a regular NBA game. This contest is the ultimate in one-upmanship, as each contestant tries to deliver something never seen before. Pulling off an incredible dunk can mean living on in All-Star Weekend history. You cannot see highlights of previous dunks without seeing Blake Griffin leaping over a car to make a dunk. It’s that sort of moment that the competing players will be looking for this weekend in New Orleans. Let’s look at some of the contestants for the Slam Dunk contest, as well as the latest NBA betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?