When you have a team on the brink of making history in the NBA, you tend to see the accomplishments of other teams fade into the background. The Golden State Warriors are on pace to set the best single season record in professional basketball, so it’s certainly fair that they are getting the majority of the headlines. What gets lost in all of that is just how good a season it has been so far for the San Antonio Spurs. Not only are they sitting just a few games back of the Warriors, they have also gone a ridiculous 33-0 at home this season. The Spurs put doubt in he heads of teams before they even set foot in the AT&T Center, and you can bet that a few of those visitors have conceded defeat before the tip-off. The Portland Trail Blazers are the next team up, and you have to wonder if they are going to be the one that kills that perfect record. You can wager on this western conference match up by visiting the MyBookie.ag NBA lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.