When you have a team on the brink of making history in the NBA, you tend to see the accomplishments of other teams fade into the background. The Golden State Warriors are on pace to set the best single season record in professional basketball, so it’s certainly fair that they are getting the majority of the headlines. What gets lost in all of that is just how good a season it has been so far for the San Antonio Spurs. Not only are they sitting just a few games back of the Warriors, they have also gone a ridiculous 33-0 at home this season. The Spurs put doubt in he heads of teams before they even set foot in the AT&T Center, and you can bet that a few of those visitors have conceded defeat before the tip-off. The Portland Trail Blazers are the next team up, and you have to wonder if they are going to be the one that kills that perfect record. You can wager on this western conference match up by visiting the MyBookie.ag NBA lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?