There are certain teams that we just expect to see in the playoffs every single year, but those expectations can quickly come undone when the injury bug decides to hit. Such has been the case with the Chicago Bulls. While most people think of the Michael Jordan era when talking about the Bulls, it’s worth remembering that this team has made the playoffs for 7 straight seasons, which just happens to be the third longest active streak in the NBA right now. Injuries have made an 8th straight appearance not as straightforward as it seemed earlier this season, and now the Bulls are going to be scrapping to hold on to a playoff spot all the way to the end of the season. They are in for one of their toughest games of the season this Thursday night, as that is when they have to travel to San Antonio to face a Spurs team that just doesn’t lose at home. Be sure to head to our NBA betting Lines page to place all of your winning tickets.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot