Game 3 of the best of 7 series between the San Antonio Spurs and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on Friday evening at the FedEx Forum. The San Antonio Spurs have completed dominated the first two games of this series. Memphis is the 7th seed in the Western Conference, winning 42 games in the regular season. For the San Antonio Spurs, they are the second seed in the West. The Spurs finished 6 games behind the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference. To keep up with the odds for this game and all the other NBA playoff match ups make sure to check out our pro hoops betting odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.