The race for the final couple of spots in the Western Conference playoffs looks like it’s going to be a drag down, knock out sort of battle, with several teams all in the hunt for those coveted spots. The Portland Trail Blazers have served notice that they intend to finish strong, and now the Utah Jazz have claimed the 8th spot with a win over the Houston Rockets. While this is a big step for the Jazz, there is also the possibility that it may be a temporary one, as their next game will see them host the San Antonio Spurs, who just happen to be one of the best teams in the West. On the bright side of things for Utah, the only games that the Spurs have lost this season have been on the road, which means a small window of opportunity may just open up for a pro hoops lines upset in favor of the Jazz.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.