The race for the final couple of spots in the Western Conference playoffs looks like it’s going to be a drag down, knock out sort of battle, with several teams all in the hunt for those coveted spots. The Portland Trail Blazers have served notice that they intend to finish strong, and now the Utah Jazz have claimed the 8th spot with a win over the Houston Rockets. While this is a big step for the Jazz, there is also the possibility that it may be a temporary one, as their next game will see them host the San Antonio Spurs, who just happen to be one of the best teams in the West. On the bright side of things for Utah, the only games that the Spurs have lost this season have been on the road, which means a small window of opportunity may just open up for a pro hoops lines upset in favor of the Jazz.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?