The San Antonio Spurs are one of the top title contenders in the NBA this season and the team that many believe is the only one even remotely capable of beating the defending champion Golden State Warriors. The lowly Los Angeles Lakers are riding out Kobe Bryant’s final season while building toward a future they hope includes LSU’s gifted Ben Simmons. Now, let’s find out if the Spurs can cover what will almost assuredly be a double-digit NBA betting line when they visit their Western Conference rivals on Friday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.