The San Antonio Spurs left many of their faithful supporters scratching their heads last night after failing to cover the spread as 13-point home favorites in the NBA lines against a second-tier Oklahoma Thunder team that battled the Spurs all the way to overtime. San Antonio Coach Gregg Popovich is, however, likely not to care much, as the 102-98 OT win over the Thunder helped the Spurs to snap their three-game losing streak, including the famous home-loss to Golden State earlier in the week. More notably, Tuesday’s win over OKC ensured that the Spurs finished 40-1 at home this season, tying them with the 1985-86 Celtics for best home mark in NBA history during a regular season. Up next for Popovich and his squad is a regular-season finale against the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center this Wednesday. Read on below for an NBA betting overview of this matchup that comes with major playoff seeding implications for the home-playing Mavericks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.