The San Antonio Spurs left many of their faithful supporters scratching their heads last night after failing to cover the spread as 13-point home favorites in the NBA lines against a second-tier Oklahoma Thunder team that battled the Spurs all the way to overtime. San Antonio Coach Gregg Popovich is, however, likely not to care much, as the 102-98 OT win over the Thunder helped the Spurs to snap their three-game losing streak, including the famous home-loss to Golden State earlier in the week. More notably, Tuesday’s win over OKC ensured that the Spurs finished 40-1 at home this season, tying them with the 1985-86 Celtics for best home mark in NBA history during a regular season. Up next for Popovich and his squad is a regular-season finale against the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center this Wednesday. Read on below for an NBA betting overview of this matchup that comes with major playoff seeding implications for the home-playing Mavericks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?