We are all very well aware of the importance of having home court advantage in the playoffs, and for quite some time now it has looked as though it was going to be the Golden State Warriors who were going to have that in the Western Conference. The odds are still stacked very heavily in their favor, but the Spurs know that they can still pull off a miracle comeback and take that top spot. San Antonio still has 2 games against the Warriors in the final week of the season, but they would also need an awful lot of help if they are to overcome that 3.5 game deficit. It’s not likely to happen, but it helps add interest to the remaining games for the Spurs that would otherwise be of very little consequence. The Spurs have one of those games on Friday night when they head into Denver to face the Nuggets. Be sure to get your wagers on at our MyBookie.ag NBA betting portal before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.