We are all very well aware of the importance of having home court advantage in the playoffs, and for quite some time now it has looked as though it was going to be the Golden State Warriors who were going to have that in the Western Conference. The odds are still stacked very heavily in their favor, but the Spurs know that they can still pull off a miracle comeback and take that top spot. San Antonio still has 2 games against the Warriors in the final week of the season, but they would also need an awful lot of help if they are to overcome that 3.5 game deficit. It’s not likely to happen, but it helps add interest to the remaining games for the Spurs that would otherwise be of very little consequence. The Spurs have one of those games on Friday night when they head into Denver to face the Nuggets. Be sure to get your wagers on at our MyBookie.ag NBA betting portal before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot