There is a huge gulf that has developed over the course of the season in the Western Conference. The Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs, closely followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder, have opened up a gap between themselves and the rest of the conference that clearly shows just who’s boss. The Spurs have a monster lead in their won division, and are currently 20 games ahead of the Houston Rockets, who they will face in Texas this coming Saturday. That may suggest that the Spurs will waltz out of Houston with an easy win on the weekend, but if San Antonio have an Achilles heel, it may well be their play on the road. This is a game that could well be closer than the standings would suggest, and it may well be one you could cash some pro hoops lines winning tickets on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.