You didn’t really have to be a genius to figure out that the NBA Western Conference Champion was likely going to be one of 3 teams. As we make our way through the second round of the playoffs, it looks more and more as though that is going to be the case. The Golden State Warriors are well on their way to disposing of the Portland Trail Blazers, while the San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder series hangs delicately in the balance at 1-1. The Spurs were favored to make it out of this series, but they always knew that it wasn’t going to be easy. While this series is ted, it could just as easily be 2-0 in favor of the Spurs had it not been for some missed calls by the officials in the dying seconds of Game 2. The question now is whether or not the Thunder can ride their luck and take a series lead on home court. This looks as though it’s destined to be a longer series, and you can bet on all the games at our MyBookie.ag NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.