You didn’t really have to be a genius to figure out that the NBA Western Conference Champion was likely going to be one of 3 teams. As we make our way through the second round of the playoffs, it looks more and more as though that is going to be the case. The Golden State Warriors are well on their way to disposing of the Portland Trail Blazers, while the San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder series hangs delicately in the balance at 1-1. The Spurs were favored to make it out of this series, but they always knew that it wasn’t going to be easy. While this series is ted, it could just as easily be 2-0 in favor of the Spurs had it not been for some missed calls by the officials in the dying seconds of Game 2. The question now is whether or not the Thunder can ride their luck and take a series lead on home court. This looks as though it’s destined to be a longer series, and you can bet on all the games at our MyBookie.ag NBA betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?