There is nothing worse than getting a playoff match-up that looks exciting on paper, but which ends up being a total disappointment. There can be no disputing that the most exciting looking pairing of this NBA playoff so far is the one that has pitted the Sam Antonio Spurs against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The good news for online basketball betting fans is that this one is living up to expectations, as we head into Game 5 in OKC with the series tied 2-2. Both teams have stolen a win on the road, which means that home court advantage is back with the San Antonio Spurs. The way this series is going shouldn’t really be a surprise to anyone that follows the game, as these two were evenly split in the regular season, with each team winning both of their home games against the other. This game could prove to be crucial in deciding the series, and you can wager on it at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?