Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors are looking to continue their impressive 8-0 start to the season with a ninth win when they travel to the FedExForum this Wednesday to take on the Memphis Grizzlies in their second meeting this season.When the two teams met earlier this month (on November 2nd), the Grizzlies were condemned to an epic humiliation in the NBA betting lines, a 119-69 thrashing by Golden State at the Oracle Arena. Can the Grizzlies get their revenge or at least keep the scores respectable in tonight’s clash, or will the defending NBA Champs continue to march on in solid winning ways? Read on the NBA odds preview below to find out.Venue: FedExForum, MemphisDate: Wednesday, November 11, 2015Time: 8:00 PM ETTV: ESPN/ FSW2/ FSSWNBA Lines: Warriors (-7) at Grizzlies (+7), OVER/UNDER 199
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?