Thunder wins! Takes series 4-1 to advance to Round 2 vs Spurs. Game 1 in San Antonio on Saturday. pic.twitter.com/IUvg20CiVd— OKC THUNDER (@okcthunder) April 26, 2016
The Oklahoma City Thunder made quick work of the Dallas Mavericks, and have to be pleased to be done with that series. The Thunder continued to catch drama off the court, including Mark Cuban’s comments or the Russell Westbrook dance. Oklahoma City lost Game 2 at home, but were just a split second away from winning that game as well. The Thunder get a little rest before their second round pro basketball betting match-up against the Spurs. Oklahoma City will be the underdog in this series, and have to start on the road. The Thunder and Spurs have been a likely second round match-up pretty much all season, so let’s see what inexperienced NBA coach Billy Donovan has in store.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.