Teams that rely a little too heavily on one player often run into trouble when he gets hurt or has an off night or two. Ideally, you want to have 2 or 3 top players in the team, so that the others can cover when one goes down. That is what Oklahoma City have been doing this NBA betting season in the absence of Kevin Durant, and now that he is back, we are finally getting a look at how good this Thunder team might actually be. Their next stop will be in Miami where they will face a very good Heat team.Read Schedule HereBetting on the Oklahoma City ThunderFans in OKC have eagerly been awaiting the return of Kevin Durant, and he certainly did not let them down when he returned to the Thunder (11-7) line-up. In his first three games back, the Thunder cranked out a trio of double digit victories, with Durant being the top scoring player on the court in each of them. It was a pace that was always going to be tough to keep, and OKC were brought back to earth a little with a 106-100 loss in Atlanta. The Thunder have a pretty tough run of games coming their way over the next couple of weeks, which will give us a better idea of where this team might be in relation to the rest of the teams in the NBA. As it stands at the moment, they are at or near the top in scoring and rebounding, but down near the bottom in points allowed per game average. The manner and speed at which this team can score means that they are likely to win more than their fair share of games, even with a suspect defense.Betting on the Miami HeatThe Miami Heat (10-6) currently have the lead in the Southeast Division, but they are looking over their shoulder at an Atlanta Hawks team that seems to be ready to roll again. The Heat are an impressive 7-3 in their last 10 games, and have used home court advantage to rack up the majority of their wins this season. That said, they are coming off a 105-95 loss at home to the Boston Celtics on Monday night, and now have Oklahoma, Cleveland, and Washington as their next 3 opponents, albeit on home court. That is a stretch of games that is going to really test just how good this Miami defense, and Hassan Whiteside in particular, really is. The big man has been magnificent to start the season, and already has 70 blocked shots though the first 15 games of the season.Thunder vs Heat Key Betting TrendsOklahoma City is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 gamesOklahoma City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 gamesThe total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 gamesOklahoma City is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the roadOklahoma City is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the roadMiami is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 gamesMiami is 7-3 SU in its last 10 gamesThe total has gone UNDER in 13 of Miami’s last 15 gamesMiami is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at homeMiami is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at homeWhat Should You Consider Before Placing Your Bets?The Miami Heat are a tough nut to crack at home, but the Thunder were able to sweep them aside pretty easily the last time they were there. I expect things to be a little closer this time around, and I also like the UNDER to hit in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot