Sports fans love it when there is some level of parity in the sport that they follow, as that generally means that the majority of the games that they watch are going to be close. Even when that parity exists, there are still a few teams that sit way back of the level that everyone else is trying so hard to achieve. There are a few of those types of teams in the NBA, and it has to be said that the Philadelphia 76ers are right in that group. This is a team that really hasn’t shown any sort of signs of improvement, and they are going to be in line to land one of the top players in the upcoming NBA draft. How willing they are to tank the rest of this season to get that pick remains to be seen, but what we do know is that they are likely to be in for a very rough time of it when the Oklahoma City Thunder roll into town on Friday night. Full odds for this east vs west NBA betting bout can be found at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.