Sports fans love it when there is some level of parity in the sport that they follow, as that generally means that the majority of the games that they watch are going to be close. Even when that parity exists, there are still a few teams that sit way back of the level that everyone else is trying so hard to achieve. There are a few of those types of teams in the NBA, and it has to be said that the Philadelphia 76ers are right in that group. This is a team that really hasn’t shown any sort of signs of improvement, and they are going to be in line to land one of the top players in the upcoming NBA draft. How willing they are to tank the rest of this season to get that pick remains to be seen, but what we do know is that they are likely to be in for a very rough time of it when the Oklahoma City Thunder roll into town on Friday night. Full odds for this east vs west NBA betting bout can be found at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot