There is a natural tendency to relax and take the foot off the gas a little once you have made it into the playoffs, especially when you have locked up a position that cannot change. Most teams use that opportunity to rest some of their better guys so that the bench players can get some tie in preparation for the playoffs. It can make for some surprising results in the final few games of the regular season, and it’s a chance for NBA bettors to clean up a little by keeping an eye out for teams resting players. The Oklahoma City Thunder are locked into the #3 seed in the Western Conference, and they have lost a few games of late because they have been giving guys a night off. They have a divisional game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night, and I will be previewing this one under the assumption that a full squad will be on the court. You can wager on this one at MyBookie.ag, where all the latest NBA odds will be posted.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.