There is a natural tendency to relax and take the foot off the gas a little once you have made it into the playoffs, especially when you have locked up a position that cannot change. Most teams use that opportunity to rest some of their better guys so that the bench players can get some tie in preparation for the playoffs. It can make for some surprising results in the final few games of the regular season, and it’s a chance for NBA bettors to clean up a little by keeping an eye out for teams resting players. The Oklahoma City Thunder are locked into the #3 seed in the Western Conference, and they have lost a few games of late because they have been giving guys a night off. They have a divisional game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night, and I will be previewing this one under the assumption that a full squad will be on the court. You can wager on this one at MyBookie.ag, where all the latest NBA odds will be posted.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot