While winning the conference title is one of the goals of every team in the NBA when heading into the new season, the fact of the matter is that most would gladly settle for a playoff spot. Finishing in the top 4 is a pretty decent secondary prize, as it assures home court advantage for at least the opening round of the postseason. The Oklahoma City Thunder and the Boston Celtics are both sitting quite pretty in the third seed of their respective conferences at the moment, and with the regular season winding down, it’s beginning to look as though they both might well end up finishing in that spot. You don’t take anything for granted in this league, though, and both will know that they have to finish the season strong in order to maintain their current high standing. These two will hook up in Boston on Wednesday night in what should be a very good pro hoops odds match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.