Basketball, perhaps more than any other professional sport, has a huge gulf between the good teams and the not so good. It is generally expected that the top 3 seeds in each conference will easily dispense of their opening round playoff opponents before moving on to the tougher match-ups. It was certainly expected that the Oklahoma City Thunder would be altogether too much for the Dallas Mavericks to handle in the first round, but the first two games of the series have proven that the Thunder may not have it all their way in this one. The opening game of the series was a total slaughter in favor of OKC, but Dallas seemed to figure out Russell Westbrook in Game 2, and somehow managed to come away with an invaluable road win, and all while keeping the potent Thunder offense to a meager 84 points. Game 3 is going to be a big one, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag Pro basketball odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.