Basketball, perhaps more than any other professional sport, has a huge gulf between the good teams and the not so good. It is generally expected that the top 3 seeds in each conference will easily dispense of their opening round playoff opponents before moving on to the tougher match-ups. It was certainly expected that the Oklahoma City Thunder would be altogether too much for the Dallas Mavericks to handle in the first round, but the first two games of the series have proven that the Thunder may not have it all their way in this one. The opening game of the series was a total slaughter in favor of OKC, but Dallas seemed to figure out Russell Westbrook in Game 2, and somehow managed to come away with an invaluable road win, and all while keeping the potent Thunder offense to a meager 84 points. Game 3 is going to be a big one, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag Pro basketball odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot