Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder will look to control Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans while snapping their modest two-game losing streak when they visit their Western Conference counterparts on Thursday night. After losing to the Pacers on Friday and getting dominated by LeBron James and the Cavs in a nationally-televised showdown on Sunday, the Thunder are semi-desperate to get back in the win column and restore some of their shaken confidence. Conversely, the Pelicans will look to get back in the win column themselves after having their modest two-game winning streak snapped on Tuesday night. Now, let’s find out who’s getting the much needed NBA betting odds win in this contest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.