The dangerous Oklahoma City Thunder will look to both, extract some revenge – and overcome the heartbreak they endured – after losing to the Golden State Warriors 121-118 in overtime on Sunday. While Kevin Durant and the Thunder want to send a message to the defending champions, Golden State will come into this prime time affair looking to keep their perfect home record this season intact. Now, let’s find out who’s going to win this pro basketball betting contest and whether we’re in for another ‘instant classic’ like the last game these two played against one another.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.