With still more than 20 games to play in the regular season, NBA fans would hope that their team would still have a legitimate shot at landing a playoff berth. The harsh reality, though, is that there are already a handful of teams who may still be mathematically in the hunt, but who have absolutely no shot at seeing the postseason anywhere other than on television. The Minnesota Timberwolves have to be included in that group, as they are now 10.5 games back of the final spot in the West. Given that they have only won 18 games all year suggests that they have no way back at this. Things are a little different north of the border, where the Toronto Raptors are still very much in the hunt to win the Eastern Conference. These two teams will hook up on Wednesday night, with the Raptors sure to be firm NBA Odds favorites to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot