With still more than 20 games to play in the regular season, NBA fans would hope that their team would still have a legitimate shot at landing a playoff berth. The harsh reality, though, is that there are already a handful of teams who may still be mathematically in the hunt, but who have absolutely no shot at seeing the postseason anywhere other than on television. The Minnesota Timberwolves have to be included in that group, as they are now 10.5 games back of the final spot in the West. Given that they have only won 18 games all year suggests that they have no way back at this. Things are a little different north of the border, where the Toronto Raptors are still very much in the hunt to win the Eastern Conference. These two teams will hook up on Wednesday night, with the Raptors sure to be firm NBA Odds favorites to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.